Your donation supports conservation of endangered wildlife and the tropical forests they call home. Ceiba works with landowners, communities, and local governments to protect habitat, reduce logging and hunting pressures, raise awareness of the value of intact forest, and promote sustainable enterprises. With your help, we can save tropical plants and animals, and empower local communities to actively participate in the management of their lands.
You can make a secure donation through PayPal or Network for Good by selecting either button below.
With your gift we will:
- Protect habitat for threatened species in western Ecuador like the endangered Capuchin monkey
- Reforest key lands to connect isolated forests into a continuous Coastal Conservation Corridor
- Support conservation initiatives in the newly established Choco-Andino Biosphere Reserve
- Train farmers in agroforestry (forest gardens), and organic agriculture
- Educate residents about the value of intact forests and protected waterways
The Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent permitted by U.S. federal and state laws.
We recognize that there are many worthy organizations in the world asking for your gift, and we are grateful that you have included Ceiba Foundation among your priorities. We pledge to you that we will:
- Use all donations directly for our charitable purposes
- Keep your personal information confidential
- Let you choose how often and by what means we communicate with you
- Maintain the highest standards of accounting and record-keeping
- Be professional, respectful, and caring toward the individuals, communities, and organizations that work with us
Prefer to donate by mail?
Send your gift via check or money order to:
Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation
301 S. Bedford Street, Suite 7A
Madison, WI 53703
Tel: (608) 230-5550
Electronic Wire Transfer:
You may make your gift by wire transfer (please contact Ceiba for bank information). Under US law, securities donated to a nonprofit are exempt from capital gains taxes (please consult your tax adviser for up-to-date information).
Support Ceiba by Shopping Online:
Choose Ceiba as your charity when you shop online using Amazon Smile. Amazon will contribute to Ceiba for each eligible purchase. Support us every time you shop!