Your donation supports the protection of tropical forest in one of the world’s biodiversity hotspots in Ecuador!
Where your gift goes:
- Protecting habitat for the critically endangered Ecuadorian Capuchin monkey and other threatened species in western Ecuador.
- Reforesting waterways to protect critical water resources and improve human health.
- Training farmers in agroforestry and organic agriculture.
- Educating children about the importance of forests, oceans, water, and climate.
- Promoting sustainable land use in the Jama Conservation Corridor to enhance forest connectivity and increase incomes for rural people.
The Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent permitted by U.S. federal and state laws.
We recognize that there are many worthy organizations in the world asking for your gift, and we are grateful that you have included Ceiba Foundation among your priorities. In return for your generous gift, we pledge to you that we will:
- Use all donations directly for our charitable purpose.
- Acknowledge your gift.
- Keep your personal information confidential.
- Report to you how donor gifts are used.
- Give you a choice about how often and by what means we communicate with you.
- Respond to any questions you have promptly and truthfully.
- Maintain the highest standards of accounting and record-keeping.
- Make financial reports available to you and the public.
- Be professional, respectful, and caring toward the individuals, communities, and organizations that work with us.
Prefer to donate by mail?
Send your gift via check or money order to:
Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation
301 S. Bedford Street, Suite 7A
Madison, WI 53703
Tel: (608) 230-5550
Electronic Wire Transfer:
You may make your gift by wire transfer (please contact Ceiba for bank information). Under US law, securities donated to a nonprofit are exempt from capital gains taxes (please consult your tax adviser for up-to-date information).