November 15 is National Philanthropy Day, a perfect opportunity for us to say THANK YOU to our supporters!
Supporting the conservation of tropical biodiversity is easier than ever! Through our partnership with Network for Good you can DONATE ONLINE. It’s fast, easy, and secure! You can also mail us.
Where your gift goes:
- Building community green spaces as part of ongoing earthquake recovery
- Granting seed money and equipment for sustainable community microenterprises
- Providing training programs in agroforestry and organic agriculture within the Jama Conservation Corridor
- Putting boots on the ground to protect forest reserves from hunting and monitor wildlife populations
- Educating children about the importance of forests, oceans, water, and climate
The Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation is an IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN 31-1565636), so your donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by U.S. federal and state laws.
We recognize that there are many worthy organizations in the world asking for your gift, and we are grateful that you have included Ceiba Foundation among your priorities. In return for your generous gift, we pledge to you and all our donors that we will:
- Use all donations directly for our charitable purpose.
- Acknowledge your gift.
- Keep your personal information confidential.
- Report to you how donor gifts are used.
- Give you a choice about how often and by what means we communicate with you.
- Respond to any questions you have promptly and truthfully.
- Maintain the highest standards of accounting and record-keeping.
- Make financial reports available to you and the public.
- Be professional, respectful, and caring toward the individuals, communities, and organizations that work with us.
Donate By Mail:
Send your gift via check or money order to:
Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation
301 S. Bedford Street, Suite 7A
Madison, WI 53703
Tel: (608) 230-5550
Electronic Wire Transfer:
You may make your gift by wire transfer (please contact Ceiba for broker information). Under US law, securities donated to a nonprofit are exempt from capital gains taxes (please consult your tax adviser for up-to-date information).